Saturday, November 26, 2011

Visit my new website

Tell your friends.

I am setting up a website devoted to my collection. It is not complete yet, but I have some pictures and links in place for now. To visit it, click on this link http://www.dollhousesantiquetomodern.com

Please note that you can ask me to post things you have for sale. Just email me a picture, description and your contact info and I will post them. Responses will be slow at first, but as people find the site it will be come more popular. I will be defining the website over the next couple of months and adding to it. Once I have established the format I will add to it regularly.

Your input will help. You are welcome to email me pictures, questions, dollhouse stories at SusanHale@gmail.com.

Spread the word.


http://www.dollhousesantiquetomodern.com
Hugs from Susan

4 comments:

  1. What a great idea! Good luck with this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your new site! I am going to look around there.
    Hugs
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, sounds interesting! I´ve to take a look!

    Christmas greetings from Nicola ♥

    ReplyDelete