Saturday, November 21, 2009

It's wedding day in mini-doll-land.

The lovely young bride is a vision in white with green accents. She does look a little overwhelmed by it all.

The groom is very dapper in his wedding clothes, boutonniere and top hat. It looks like he has lost half of his bow tie, but he still seems very happy.














I found this wonderful couple at the St. Lawrence Antique Market last Sunday. They are approximately 2 inches tall (minus the top hat) and made of composition (including the top hat). They are jointed at the hips and shoulders. Their faces are painted

The grooms suit is felt. The white shirt and bride's gown appear to be nylon.




I find the groom a little scary. I keep calling them Chucky and Bride of Chucky.
Chucky is so proud to show his young bride their new home.



"It's all ours, my dear." he brags while she trys the couch.


















"Oh Chucky, it's wonderful!" she says. "However did you manage to do this?"















Chucky is pleased. He looks around proudly. Seriously, the last picture is just to show you the molded curls on the back of his head.


I will have to see if I can come up with more adventures in newly-wed land.

Leave me a comment if you know anything about these dolls.

Hugs,

Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment