Friday, April 22, 2011

On the Road

 Daphne and Colette are traveling through rural Pennsylvania in search of mini items to add to their mini homes.

Pennsylvania is such a beautiful state with lovely little towns. The girls think that the houses look like the dollhouses they are used to at home.
"Colette, I am getting tired," says Daphne. "Let's look for a place to stay for the night."

"Good idea," says Colette. "I am tired too."


 "This place looks nice," says Colette.

"Oh, yes," says Daphne. "It is so pretty with the green lawn and the spring blossoms."
So the girls check in.

 "Colette," says Daphne. "Look up there. What is that?"

Both girls look at the ceiling over the bed.
"Oh my," says Colette.

 "Oh my," says Daphne. "What kind of place is this?"

And both girls giggle.

"Well, I don't know what they are expecting, but they are going to be disappointed." laughs Daphne.

Pennsylvania is a fun place.

5 comments:

  1. Sure that mirror was a bit of a surprise! lol Hope they and you all are having fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I laughed out loud when I saw the mirror. Great photos. You gals must be having a blast!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are having fun. Too bad it's back to the old grind tomorrow.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha, ha, that mirror was too funny!
    I've really enjoyed catching up on the adventures of Daphne and Colette, too bad the journey is almost at an end already!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so grateful there is not a video gone viral on youtube of two old ladies snoring I cannot even Begin to tell you! C

    ReplyDelete