Sunday, April 11, 2010

Lundy - mid 70's perfection

Guess what! One can find Craigslist treasures even on vacation!

This house was offered on Craigslist and even though Daphne is the wrong scale she felt it was important to bring it home too.

The house is from the mid-seventies and came with all the furniture, transformer and working lights.





The lady who was selling it had it as a child and must have loved it very much. It is in pristine condition. Again I will say - how can they part with these things? Lucky for me she did.

The people were purchased at a flea market along the road. Three are Lunby from about 2000, and the mom and dad are Caco - from a period when they tried to save money by putting really cheap clothes on them. The dogs came with the house.

I love everything about this house. Daphne and her friends had great fun setting it up. Then it had to be all packed up again for the car ride home.

Hugs,
Susan

6 comments:

  1. Don't you just love it? I couldn't believe my luck.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! I love the kitchen - Oh and I spy a pair of curtains very much like a set I have in one of my houses. Great find.

    Pan
    http://smallstuff-blogspot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great house! Love the puppies too!

    ReplyDelete