Saturday, September 30, 2017

Tynietoy for sale

Hi everyone!

I am going on another wonderful TLC doll tour in a few weeks and I have decided to sell a few of my duplicate Tynietoy items to help fund the trip.

I have sold several of the items below. I have a few more to list and re-list over the weekend. I hope you will find something you like.

If anyone is interested I have listed the items in the pictures below on eBay. Click here to see my eBay list.

If you are looking for a particular Tynietoy item let me know. If I have one I may be willing to sell it.

Thanks,
Susan

Sold

Sold




Sold


Still available



Still available


Sold

Settee Still available, others are sold


Still available





Still available

Sold

Sold


Still available

2 comments:

  1. Hello Susan,
    I hope your pieces find wonderful new homes. Enjoy the doll tour.
    Big hug
    Giac

    ReplyDelete