Monday, December 15, 2014

Deck Your Doll House for the Holidays with Lundby’s Winter Festive Kits! Dollhouses in the News

by Lisa Arneill in Doll House

Note: this post is taken from the article linked above. Please go to this link for complete text. Any inaccuracies can be attributed to the author.

The Christmas tree is up, the house is lit and stockings are hung!  Tis the season to make everything in the house sparkle and Lundby has created some festive Winter kits to help your kids get their play houses ready for the holidays.

We were first introduced to Lundby last year when they made their move into the North American market.  The Australian company has been designing doll’s houses for almost 70 years and their holiday and Winter kits are some of the best we’ve seen!







Read the rest of the article here.

8 comments:

  1. I have a Lunby house way in the back. I will get to it one day. Using the kits will make it easy. Thanks for the video. I enjoyed it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a Lundby house from 1969 and it is the same layout as this new release. I have seen the new one in the toy stores and it was all I could do to keep from buying it. Of course, lack of money helped deter me. I just love all the little accessories they have made for it.

      Delete
  2. Lundby is Australian??? An Australian company has some of the best winter kits??? All I can think is that they think Lundby is Austrian, as Australia is often confused with Austria (probably not the other way round, though). But no, for some reason, the link in their last year's post is to Lundby.com.au! That is really weird. You just have to google it, or look on Wikipedia, and you find out that Lundby is a Swedish company (if the names Stockholm, Smaland, Gothenburg, etc, weren't a bit of a giveaway).

    That aside, I do like that lit up A frame house and the fireplace with stockings hanging up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had the exact same reaction, Rebecca. And I was going to put in a disclaimer, or editor's note, but as I didn't write the article I decided to let it stand as is. I have no idea how the author got the idea that Lundby was Australian or a new company. Maybe she doesn't know how to use google.

      Delete
    2. Cool article, Hi Reecca.I always put a house or kitchen room box under my tree with Mrs and Mr Santa. Little people (real ones) always find their way there. But I still always have to right the chairs! CM

      Delete
    3. Hey Rebecca, I just looked at the article again and Lundby is now called a Swedish company. Someone must have pointe out the mistake to the author. I still says that Lundby was introduced to North America last year even though It's been here for decades.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Try looking on Amazon. Or a high end toy store

      Delete